The South County Community Clinic, dba Interfaith Community Clinic provides basic medical, dental and preventative health care services to those in need. Established in 1996 by Dr. Joel Kerschenbaum, Interfaith Community Clinic is a volunteer based healthcare center whose primary goal is to provide medical,dental, mental health counseling and social service support to those in our community who have no form of health insurance.
The Clinic provides over 50 hours of medical service and 10 hours of dental services each week. A volunteer staff of over 75 licensed professional and an additional 50 plus lay volunteers work in cooperation with the staff to facilitate the patient care needs to over 8,000 patients per year.
- Primary medical care including management of both acute and chronic health problems
- Primary dental care, limited to extractions, restorations and oral hygiene care
- Individual, couple and family counseling
- Childhood immunizations
- Health and lifestyle education
- Social service support and advocacy
For more information, please call 281-364-7889.
Interfaith Community Clinic Mission
“To improve the well being of our community by providing assistance in healthcare services that would not otherwise be accessible.”
|101 Pine Manor Drive
Oak Ridge North, TX 77385