Interfaith Community Clinic provides basic medical care and preventative health care services to uninsured individuals. Individuals do not have any form of medical insurance including Medicaid, Medicare, Hospital District Coverage, Veterans benefits or Workers Compensation. Appointments are required.
Common Medical Services provided include but are not limited to:
- Treatment for common, non emergent medical problems such as respiratory infections, allergies, urinary tract infections, muscle and joint pain, and minor injuries.
- Management of chronic health problems such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma and COPD.
- Preventative health exams such as pap tests, mammograms, cholesterol screening and periodic childhood immunizations clinics.
Restrictions: We do not provide services for:
- Individuals who have any type of medical insurance including Medicaid, Medicare, Hospital District Coverage, Veterans benefits or those who are covered by Workers Compensation.
- Women who are pregnant or individuals seeking treatment for infertility.
- Surgical or hospital based care. Interfaith Community Clinic may assist patients who require more complex care by referral to other resources.
- Individuals with serious mental health or substance abuse disorders requiring psychiatric care or treatment.
Interfaith Community Clinic is not an emergency care facility. If you feel you have an emergent medical situation, call 911 or go to your local hospital Emergency Department. We do not prescribe or dispense controlled substances.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
|101 Pine Manor Drive
Oak Ridge North, TX 77385