Location: Interfaith Community Clinic
Job Posting Date: November 23, 2022
Job Title: Dental Assistant
Assist Dentist with patient care.
- Seat patients in dental exam rooms
- Review patient medical history, take vitals
- Chair side assisting
- Processing radiographs
- Sterilizing instruments
- Stocking supplies in treatment rooms
- Completing patient charts
- Patient follow-ups via phone/in-person
- Listing supplies that are getting low
- Writing necessary prescriptions for Dentist approval
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: H.S. graduate; 1-2 years – Chairside assisting experience required. Must be dependable and flexible with the ability to multi-task. Requires extensive reading, standing, walking, sitting and stooping. May require some evenings and overtime.
Compensation: Based on background and experience
Submit Your Resume
To apply for a position with Interfaith, interested applicants may email a cover letter (specifying desired position and location) and resume to:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible to apply for a posted position, you must meet the minimum hiring specifications for the position, be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, be an employee in good standing in terms of your overall work record, and generally have been in your current position for a minimum of six months.