Medical or Dental Care
To receive care, individuals must make an appointment with a patient services volunteer to assess eligibility prior to seeing a doctor. Eligibility interviews are conducted by appointment by calling the clinic’s main number at (281) 364-7889 during normal business hours.
You must bring identification; proof of income and proof of address to your eligibility interview (see below for further details).
New Patient To-Do List
- Texas Driver’s License; or
- Texas Identification card; or
- Passport, Visa, or ID from another country
- ID of parent or legal guardian and
- Birth Certificate of minor child
- 60 days of current consecutive paycheck stubs; or
- Current year tax return; or (tax returns are not acceptable past April 15 of current year)
- If self-employed or paid in cash, the patient must provide a signed notarized statement in English, indicating the amount earned for the last 60 days; or
- If patient’s support is provided by another person, verification of that person’s income is required along with a written statement in English indicating they are responsible for all patients needs.
- Utility bill; or
- Lease agreement; or
- Two pieces of valid mail in your name with current address
Please feel free to call (281) 364-7889 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.